Saturday 14 May 2011

Pre-Solo Test

May 14 2011: Air Legislation Exam

It was lucky that I decided to take the Air Legislation Exam (Pre-solo test) today instead of flying. The weather was darkening the sky with its grey clouds, and strong winds. Simply put, not a nice day to fly.

Inside the airfield building were a group of pilots sitting around having an afternoon chat. My flight instructor was among them. He stood up, greeted me and led me in the room where I was to sit my test.

After a brief set of instructions, I began the test. There were around 40 questions in all.

At the conclusion, my flight instructor sat down with me and checked the answers. The pass mark was 80%; I got 87.5%.

That was all I had to do that day. I said goodbye and headed out again, reporting my success to my sister and dad waiting in the car.

It was happiness the whole way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment